PA to CEO, Guildford
Full time, permanent
Competitive salary based on experience
We are looking for an exceptional PA to the CEO. You will need to be client focused, able to multi-task, juggle conflicting priorities, whilst retaining a positive work ethic and professional attitude. You will provide a PA service to the CEO, who founded the company; you will need to work with discretion and integrity, and be reliable and organised. This role will be based in our front of house reception and will therefore be responsible for proactively taking ownership of the enquiries process from start to finish.
As the first point of contact for our business, you will be well presented and provide a warm, positive and informed response to incoming calls and to visitors. With experience of dealing with and directing enquiries, in person, over the phone and via e-mail, you will appreciate the importance of accurate record keeping, and be pro-active in managing all incoming enquiries to all staff.
You will work with our sales and marketing team but report directly to the CEO.
Thomson Environmental Consultants are experts in environmental compliance. Our specialist teams have been advising our clients across various sectors, on how to achieve their objectives and meet required environmental compliance since 2004. We cover a breadth of specialisms and are always pragmatic with our advice. With offices in Guildford, Leeds, Cardiff, and Birmingham, our teams assist with, ecological advice, surveys and assessments, habitat design and creation, ecological contracting, invasive species management, freshwater and marine consultancy, arboriculture, data management and mapping and last but not least, laboratory analysis including marine benthic taxonomy.
We promote a happy, friendly workplace and are guided by the company’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Support and Excellence. We provide fantastic on-the-job training, opportunities for progression and a range of company benefits including 25 days annual leave, a stakeholder pension scheme, discounted gym membership, free parking and regular social events.
Successful candidates will
- have PA experience, ideally at Director/Executive level or to a senior management team
- ideally have experience of working in a client facing role, either in a reception/front of house or customer service environment
- be confident and proficient in using Microsoft office packages, mainly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- have excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- have a high level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- hold a welcoming and personable disposition, with a professional telephone manner
- have a positive outlook with enthusiasm and self-motivation to deliver a high level of customer service.
This role will be based at our modern offices on the picturesque Surrey Research Park. The successful candidate will live within commuting distance of Guildford or be prepared to relocate.
Please apply as soon as possible with your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role (max 500 words) to email@example.com