The team of marine consultants here at Thomson environmental consultants advises licensing authorities on the outcomes of EIAs and the quality of Environmental Statements (ES).
We understand what regulators are looking for and can apply this knowledge to your EIA.
Our services include:
- Screening and scoping of any marine proposal
- Coordinating and undertaking all or part of the EIA
- Writing, producing and coordinating part or all of the ES
- Advising on monitoring and mitigation
- Advising and assisting with survey and sampling design.
Our in-house benthic laboratory has over thirty years’ experience processing benthic and PSA samples to NMBAQC standards for a variety of offshore activities.
We have in-house experts in marine biology, benthic fauna & fish taxonomy, marine designated sites, protected habitats and species, water and sediment quality, and environmental impact assessment.
Our experienced marine consultants can coordinate your surveying and reporting needs to ensure a high quality report is produced to meet the regulator’s requirements.