At Thomson, our clients turn to us for advice and guidance on many different areas of environmental compliance. Arboriculture and other tree-related questions are amongst those that we handle every day, whilst guiding our clients through the process of gaining the necessary permissions to meet their project objectives.
Our team of experienced consultants can provide a range of advice including strategic tree management for either risk (including ash dieback) or development, advice on Tree Preservation Orders and statements for planning appeals or legal matters.
Arboriculture services available
Our team of arboricultural experts offer a complete service:
Tree consultancy services
- Trees and development – our team of consultants provide the full range of arboricultural services for development sites and planning applications from feasibility advice through site supervision and post completion inspections.
- Tree Management – providing complete management services for a wide range of site types and client objectives.
- Trees and the Law – is a complex area, particularly when Tree Preservation Orders, planning consents and Felling Licences interact.
- Woodland Surveys and Management Plans
- Veteran Tree Surveys and ancient tree management
Arboriculture contracting services