At Thomson, our clients turn to us for advice and guidance on many different areas of environmental compliance. Arboriculture and other tree-related questions are amongst those that we handle every day, whilst guiding our clients through the process of gaining the necessary permissions to meet their project objectives.
Whether you have a question about tree surveys, are confused by the impact of Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) on your project, or simply need a team of arboriculture management contractors to thin, fell or dead wood some of your trees, we can help.
Tree management experts at your fingertips
With over 60 years of combined experience, our tree specialists work closely with landowners and tree managers to successfully manage their trees in a safe and sympathetic way. This extends to architects, planners and developers, where an involvement from a project’s infancy, enables the successful incorporation of trees into the built environment across both private and public sectors.
What we can do for you … and your trees
Our in-house arboriculture team provides an end to end service, including tree surveys, specialist consultancy and tree management services across the UK. Delivering a completely bespoke, quality service to meet our clients’ arboriculture needs, we deliver accurate results in line with current industry standards and international best practice guidelines.
Allow us to quickly and efficiently handle your requirements from both a consultancy and contracting perspective.
Arboriculture related services available
Our team of arboricultural experts offer a number of tree-related services, including:
Tree consultancy services
- Tree risk surveys complete with Tree Location Plans, Tree Schedules and Tree Works and Pricing Schedules.
- BS5837:2012 Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction including tree surveys, Tree Constraints Plans, Arboricultural Impact Assessments (AIA), Arboricultural Method Statements (AMS) Tree Removal and Tree Protection Plans.
- Local Planning Authority liaison including Tree Preservation Order (TPO) and Conservation Area checks, applications for tree works and appeals.
- Arboricultural Supervision and Clerk of Works on development sites
- Woodland Surveys and Management Plans
- Veteran Tree Surveys and ancient tree management
Arboriculture contracting services
Allow our tree experts to guide you forward
Where trees feature in your project plans, or you have land with multiple trees to manage, our specialist teams are available to offer their guidance on all arboriculture management matters. Whether you are looking for consultancy services or a team of tree surgeons to undertake contract work, talk to Thomson today.