The marine team helps clients obtain licences and consents for port and harbour expansions, reclamation, capital and maintenance dredging activities, aggregate extraction, oil and gas development, renewable energy development, wastewater and cooling water outfalls, coastal protection and beach regeneration.
Our services for projects in coastal, estuarine, and marine environments include:
- EIAs (Environmental Impact Assessments)
- WFD (Water Framework Directive) assessments
- HRAs (Habitat Regulations Assessments)
- Specialist support and representation on applications for marine licences
- Design, planning and delivery of marine licence compliance including development and implementation of management and monitoring plans.