Vegetation clearance and tree felling services to suit your site requirements
We provide tree felling and removal, and vegetation clearance services on a range of sites including construction, rail, highways and commercial developments all across the UK.
We can undertake all types of vegetation clearance projects, from small- and large-scale mechanised site clearance, to vegetation clearance on ecologically sensitive sites using low ground-pressure machinery and hand tools to minimise disturbance.
As we work very closely with ecologists on a day-to-day basis, we have an excellent understanding of ecological constraints relating to vegetation clearance, and can identify and take account of these at an early stage, helping to prevent costly delays to your programme.
In addition, our experienced team hold SSSTS/SMSTS, CSCS, NPORS, and PTS certifications.
Services that we offer include
- Ground teams equipped with chainsaws, brushcutters and chippers
- Tree felling and sectional felling
- Crown lifting
- Mechanical tree-felling using tree shears
- Flailing and mulching using excavator-mounted flails and skidsteer-mounted forestry mulchers
- Whole tree chipping
- Stump grubbing and removal