If you are a project manager in infrastructure, renewables, energy or construction, you need to hear this!
Breakfast workshop, 2nd December 2014.
This short meeting has been organised to explore the BIM compatibility of ecology, archaeology and other data, external to buildings.
The programme starts at 8am with breakfast, followed by talks from David Philp, Head of BIM UK task group, Chris Brayne, MD of Wessex Archaeology, Tim Donoyou, Head of Geospatial at Thomson Ecology, and Matt Blackwell, Head of BIM at Costain Ltd. Following questions and discussion, the meeting will draw to a close at 11am.
Places are limited and are going fast, so to book your place please email us.
This is a free event.
Hosted by Thomson Ecology and Wessex Archaeology
- 08.00 Registration, coffee, bacon rolls, pastries etc
- 08.30 David Philp, Head of BIM UK task group
- 09.00 Chris Brayne, MD, Wessex Archaeology
- 09.30 Break
- 10.00 Tim Donoyou, Head of Geospatial, Thomson Ecology
- 10.30 Matt Blackwell, Head of BIM, Costain Ltd
- 11.00 Coffee, networking
- 11.30 Finish
CIWEM offices, 106 – 109 Saffron Hill
London EC1N 8QS