We are delighted to announce Thomson environmental consultants has successfully retained Registered Practice Status with the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM). Thomson was first awarded the Registered Practice accreditation when it was introduced by CIEEM in 2019 as a quality benchmark, and our hard work and commitment to upholding the highest professional standards has been recognised for another year.
CIEEM is the leading professional body for ecologists and environmental managers in the UK and seeks to promote the highest standards of professional practice in the industry. As a Registered Practice of CIEEM, we are champions of high professional standards and bound to commitments outlined in the Code of Practice for Registered Practices. As such, our clients can be confident that our work will be of the highest quality, delivering the best outcomes for biodiversity whilst supporting a thriving economy.
As a Registered Practice we must:
- Comply fully to CIEEM’s Code of Practice.
- Be an ambassador for the good reputation of CIEEM and the profession by working to high standards of professional and business practice.
- Ensure work is conducted with honesty, openness and integrity and in compliance with the law.
- Treat all employees fairly.
- Provide training and development opportunities to all employees so they have the skills and knowledge to work to the highest professional standards and levels of competence.
Thank you to our staff for their hard work and dedication in achieving this renewed status, and for their ongoing commitment to upholding the highest professional standards. We look forward to continuing to provide exceptional services to our clients and support future projects.
Get in touch to speak to our team about your next project.Contact Us