We worked with our client, Kier Infrastructure & Overseas, to facilitate the construction of a new road in Aylesbury as part of the Berryfields Major Development Area Works. Berryfields Major Development Area (MDA) is situated off the A41 to the North West of Aylesbury. It includes 3,000 new homes, a district centre, and schools.
What we did
We were commissioned to undertake extensive fencing and soft landscaping works. As part of these works we
- Installed 400m of post-and-rail otter fencing
- Installed 4000m of post-and-rail badger fencing
- Installed wildlife gates including associated concrete shuttering work
- Hydro-seeded 32,734m2 with a rye-grass highways mix
- Planted an attenuation pond with native marginal and emergent plant species.
Our other projects
We cover all aspects of environmental consultation – from smaller surveys through to strategic projects.
At Thomson, we strive to deliver a pragmatic and innovative approach to environmental compliance.
Working in partnership with our clients, our team of environmental specialists ensures objectives are met, with maximum efficiency for our clients, and minimal impact on the natural world.
Blue Newt is a publication developed by Thomson for those working and interested in the environmental sector.
Our Deep Blue newsletter investigates all things under the sea. Discover how to classify the marine environment, ensuring the community is healthy and managed correctly.